Tuesday 15 March 2011

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment

if jndi.properties file is missing then you get this error. check the contents of jar file. Error stack trace is


[java] javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parame
ter, or in an application resource file: java.naming.factory.initial
[java] at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:645)
[java] at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
[java] at javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:325)
[java] at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
[java] at ejb30.client.BankClient.main(Unknown Source)

1 comment:

  1. I had. He grew up with me on my neighborhood. However he had to move to another state, but we continued playing videogames online. Starting with Tibia, Runescape when we were about 11 years old, Maple M mesos for sale then since we had 13, we played with a lot MapleStory along with other friends too.

    He responded, not major issue. The following day, October 7 2008, I began to see how everyone began to place"RIP" in his FB wall. I just didn't understand how to behave in shocking note.

    Time has passed since then. I'm currently 22 years old and after remembering some games I used to play again seven years back of maplestory 2 mesos, I chose to try MapleStory after which I saw this message in my friend: This is David, the person who died, his title on was shhab.

    ReplyDelete